*CHECK THE FITMENT CHART BEFORE ORDERING*
Refer to fitment reference image
The Vance & Hines FP4 brings our legendary fuel tuning and performance to your 2021-2022 Harley-Davidson Touring and Softail selected models, with all new features, and the ease of use you expect from Vance & Hines.
The Vance & Hines FP4 is the newest evolution of Fuelpak electronics and most intuitive tool on the market. It gives you the power to control every aspect of your motorcycle’s tune, view live sensor data, read and clear trouble codes, and utilize a live sensor data display, all from your smartphone. The Vance & Hines FP4 brings our legendary fuel tuning and performance, with all new features, and the ease of use you expect from Vance & Hines.
- A vast library of available dyno-tuned maps
- Smaller and thinner than the previous generation electronics product
- The unit’s LEDs have been simplified so you know exactly what’s going on between the FP4 and your motorcycle
- Built from the ground up Android and iPhone apps feature a new rider interface and are easier to navigate and use than ever before
- Live Data in the FP4 App has been upgraded with a whole new look, and an additional gauge to track more crucial data while you ride
- All new Performance Data feature allows you to record your ride, look at all available sensors in the created chart, and see a map of your ride recorded with your phone’s onboard GPS.
- Part# 66045 : For 2014-22 Harley Davidson Sportster models, For 2011-20 Harley Davidson Softail models, For 2012-17 Harley Davidson Dyna models, For 2014-20 Harley Davidson Street models & For 2014-20 Harley Davidson Touring models.
- Part# 66043 : For 2021+ Harley Davidson Touring & Softail models.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.